Evaluate Crises: Global Financial Crisis (2008)
- How should we interpret the impact of Iberian (Spanish and Portuguese) colonialism in Latin America? Was Iberian colonialism essentially “degradation and social conflict” as Stanley and Barbara Stein contend? Relatively ‘benign’ as Philip Powell argues?
- Argue how the contemporary theorist builds upon the classical theorist (hint: similarities/expansions).
- What is the most important issue affecting the USA Today–Is it the need to understand, accept and work on our diversity?
- Do you judge this campaign to be more green marketing or greenwashing? Why?
- Explain what is going on from a sociological perspective of paradigm explain why you chose this perspective/paradigm and how the media is demonstrating that.
- Demonstrate a nuanced understanding of the history of design, providing all of the information for each of the designs as well as citing them.
- How does faith factor into a secular society?
- After investigating art and various themes and related issues, you are asked to reflect on what you have learned from course content through the creation of an exhibition of your own making.
- Would you market to a West Coast African country differently than an East Coast African country? Are countries like Morocco truly “African”?
- What is Madison’s argument in Federalist #10 about factions in American politics?
- How does suicide affect the mental health of college students?