Australian writer please…! You have to choose your own piece of media to analyse. You can choose from print media, television or radio, online, traditional media outlets or even social media. Please attach a link to the media source in your assignment. Please pick a media piece about COVID 19 related to NSW / Australia Intent: This assessment item focusses on understanding the power of the media in influencing health policy and politics This report assessment focuses on investigating peer-reviewed literature with the aim of providing critical analyses of media analysis objectives, key author groups and intended recipients, and why media analysis is an important endeavour. You will then demonstrate how media analysis is conducted through an evaluation of a recent media release related to a public health policy issue or a public health policy. Objective This assessment task addresses these subject learning objectives: evaluate the role of key stakeholder groups (e.g. advocacy organisations, media, health professional groups) in identifying emerging issues, setting the health policy agenda and in policy development analyse how public policy issues come onto the agenda, and how they are framed, defined and managed Weighting: Task Analyse peer-reviewed literature and provide a clear overview of media analysis that critically analyses: its objectives key author groups intended recipients why media analysis is an important endeavour. Demonstrate how media analysis is conducted through the analysis of a recent media release related to health policy or health policy issue (<12 months old).
- Compare and contrast your chosen tv/streaming show to a play from your chosen genre to point out specific elements that are similar to the genre.
- Describe the people around you and their sociodemographic characteristics (age, race/ethnicity, gender/sex, socioeconomic status, etc.).
- How might nonstate groups like terrorists, resistance groups, criminal organizations, and protest movements capitalize on the decline of state sovereignty and the rise of globalization?
- Explain what results you are looking for in your quantitative study (how will you know if you will accept or reject your null and research hypothesis?)
- How do you think your selected healthcare issue might get on the presidential agenda?
- What is social tyranny and what precautions does Mill propose to protect individuals against it?
- How is thermal energy lost when a person exits a building through an exterior door in the winter?
- Discuss the effect of Racial Discrimination on Mental Health of International Student during Covid-19
- Create a table that identifies common errors and biases in performance appraisal and why you believe they are issues.
- What role is the media playing in the social problems process?
- Based on the reading and from a public sector perspective, what do you see as the role of partnerships in the workplace?