Write a report (1500 words) which includes the following: 1. a discussion of the sustainability challenges relevant to your chosen focus area and how this issue is of importance to Massey 2. a proposal for how Massey can achieve, or continue to achieve, sustainability targets relevant to the focus area 3. consideration of cultural components of the focus area, such as discussion of relevant mātauranga Māori aspects 4. the report must refer to at least three peer reviewed articles that explain how science can respond to the sustainability challenges identified 5. Diagrams or graphs generated from current Massey data
- To What Extent is Psychopathology Relevant for Understanding Terrorism?
- American holidays: their cultural significance and uses for TESL.
- Describe Ancient Greek gender and sexuality linked to ideas of hierarchy, power and control.
- Describe factors that will influence the choice of leadership styles in a workplace.
- Should surrogacy tourism be permitted without oversight and restrictions?
- Discuss the Effectiveness of Online Learning During Covid-19 in Nursing’.
- To what extend should computer aided design be implemented in the architectural industry?
- Briefly discuss one or two computer crimes that could cause issues in your life if you were targeted by cybercriminals.
- Explain the specific roles you will need and what each will be responsible for.
- Should baby hatches exist?
- Investigating the combination of cyclist clothing colour (black and white), fluorescent vest, and lighting aids mounted on bike that allow maximum cyclist visibility in photopic condition.