Research protest dances on YouTube, and after select one protest dance/work/dance that spoke to you the most. Research the history of the time and details around what the protest was for. Find out what impacted this work had on history or its place today. Research a type of dance from your country of origin or ancestry or from a country you have always wanted to visit. Find at least two samples of the dance. Make sure you give details about the dance itself and how it is connected the culture of where it began. How has the dance evolved? Research tap dance online. Explore its history and videos of past and current tap dance performances. Choose three of your favorite video findings, and share with details about how these works connect with tap dance history. Choose one dancer who best exemplifies hip-hop dance and state why (description, analysis, interpretation, and evaluation). Make sure you include video of this dancer and discuss/share their impact on hip-hop history. Research the evolution of social dance. What social dances were familiar to you? What social dances were new to you? Share your favorite three social dances (include videos of each), and prepare why they appealed to you. Also include historical details of where these dances started and how the evolved to what they are today.
- To What Extent is Psychopathology Relevant for Understanding Terrorism?
- American holidays: their cultural significance and uses for TESL.
- Describe Ancient Greek gender and sexuality linked to ideas of hierarchy, power and control.
- Describe factors that will influence the choice of leadership styles in a workplace.
- Should surrogacy tourism be permitted without oversight and restrictions?
- Discuss the Effectiveness of Online Learning During Covid-19 in Nursing’.
- To what extend should computer aided design be implemented in the architectural industry?
- Briefly discuss one or two computer crimes that could cause issues in your life if you were targeted by cybercriminals.
- Explain the specific roles you will need and what each will be responsible for.
- Should baby hatches exist?
- Investigating the combination of cyclist clothing colour (black and white), fluorescent vest, and lighting aids mounted on bike that allow maximum cyclist visibility in photopic condition.