Public Law and Research Skills Referred Coursework 1 2022
Module Codes: LAW_11752; LAW_22401
“A satisfactory definition of the royal prerogative has eluded very learned people. Yet the
notion of the royal prerogative is one of major significance in British constitutional law and
practice, because from it flow many of the most important powers possessed by
government ministers.” (Brazier)
Explain this statement and assess whether prerogative powers exercised by
government ministers are subject to sufficient political and legal scrutiny.
Word Limit: 1000 words
• Identification of legal and constitutional issues
• Accuracy in relation to relevant legislation and case law
• Clarity of explanation of relevant legal rules
• Evaluation of legal rules and concepts
• Presentational skills (including grammar and spelling)
• Accuracy of referencing (footnote citations and bibliography) in accordance
WARNING: Academic Integrity and Academic Irregularities
When completing this formative assessment, you must ensure that your answer
complies with the Regulations of Nottingham Trent University and Nottingham Law
School with regard to academic irregularities (see NTU Quality Handbook, Section 17C).
In no circumstances should an answer, or any part of an answer to this assessment, be
agreed or shared with another person. This means that you should not share any drafts,
notes or final scriipts with another person. You should not present the work or words of
another person as your own under any circumstances. You are expected to use primary
and secondary sources to inform your research, but the work you submit for this
formative assessment should be your own personal response to the assessment,
expressed in your own words. Your work should not contain any work that has been
copied from another source without appropriate referencing and citations. Quotation
marks should be used when any work has been copied from another source,
accompanied by an appropriate reference. All materials used in respect of this
assessment should be cited in a bibliography – unless directed otherwise.
Submission Date: Your word-processed answer should be submitted to the Dropbox in
the Public Law and Research Skills NOW Learning Room by 4pm on Friday 19 August
- Raising Finance
- Mind-map on Hitchcock’s Spellbound. Please draw a mind-map that will highlight up to 5 aspects of modernism studied this summer? Please make sure to exemplify each element with specific scenes from the movie.Link to what a mind map should look like:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mind_map
- China’s Economic Growth and Impact on International Relations
- Human Relations
- Positive Guidance
- self-compassion literature review
- Provide background information on your organisation, outlining the HR function and its responsibilities.
- Write an essay on the effects of impairment and marijuana.