1. What is your groups history related to prejudice and discrimination?
What are the legal, political, and economic challenges facing this group?
What are historical and current forms of individual and institutionalized discrimination facing this group?
2. If applicable, what is your groups immigration experience?
What are levels of assimilation?
What are immigration trends over time?
3. What are your groups health outcomes?
How have prejudice and racism affected your groups health?
What is your groups access to medical care and medical insurance?
What are major illnesses affecting your group?
What are the leading causes of death?
What are the most pressing healthcare challenges facing your group today?
4. What are best practices for health care practitioners who engage with this group?
Verbal and nonverbal communication style
Beginning and end-of-life decisions
How gender affects medical decision-making.
- Writer’s Choice (based on any open database you can find on the link in the instructions)
- Analyze the importance of data management, knowledge management, and business analytics to business organizations.
- Write a paper: Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Ruby Whiteboarding
- Business Plan
- he Evolution and future role of forensic accounting in detecting and preventing corporate frauds
- Types of Inflation and the Social Implications
- Based on the information in the Interactive: Henry and Ertha Williams, answer the following for the discussion post this week. Groups will be assigned by the instructor.
- Sociological imagination Essay introduction and planning
- Infographic study
- Energy Drink Sales Variables