1. Select two readings you know the least about to write on.
o P.S. Attached to additional materials is the two readings I selected.
2. Then search for, read, and incorporate other readings of your choice in your area of interest that focus on endocrine system diseases, the musculoskeletal system, and/or integumentary system diseases. You might include:
o 1-2 journal articles or websites
o Book chapters (past textbooks may be good options)
o Your goal is to have a total of at least 60 pages of content read.
3. Your summary of each reading should be at least one paragraph (100-200 words) and include the following information:
o All references must be cited using APA Style format. Please refer to the CCCOnline APA Citation Toolkit.
o Number of pages read
o Keywords you used to find the reading
o A link to the reading
o Why you selected the reading
o The main point of the reading
o Describe how the health deviations you read about alter normal physiology.
o Provide your key takeaway from the reading. This could be something that made you pause, changed your thinking, supported your thinking, or made you question something.
4. Identify how the specific conditions discussed in each reading could impact a person’s connection to the world. List the prognosis of the condition and how you, as a future medical professional, would provide support to your patient.
- Raising Finance
- Mind-map on Hitchcock’s Spellbound. Please draw a mind-map that will highlight up to 5 aspects of modernism studied this summer? Please make sure to exemplify each element with specific scenes from the movie.Link to what a mind map should look like:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mind_map
- China’s Economic Growth and Impact on International Relations
- Human Relations
- Positive Guidance
- self-compassion literature review
- Provide background information on your organisation, outlining the HR function and its responsibilities.
- Write an essay on the effects of impairment and marijuana.