This paper is my final capstone project for my senior capstone course. The options for the final paper are either a traditional research paper of 25-30 pages, a literature review, or a synthesis. You’re welcome to choose whichever one you feel is easiest and fits best. There are not any further instructions given by the professor. However, please try to structure the paper however you see fit (ie. history of EITs, evolution of, examples of, applications and uses, controversies, etc.) As this is my final paper for my capstone, it’s worth a huge chunk of my grade.
- Analyze the value of a diverse multidisciplinary task force to address the selected social issue.
- Safety Management System
- UNDERSTANDING COMPLEX AND CHALLENGING NEEDS, Support Plan Critique
- What do Americans “need to know” in foreign policy?
- commentary 2
- commentary 3
- Write a Battle analysis of San Jacinto
- Analyze the business-level strategies for the corporation you chose to determine the business-level strategy you think is most important to the long-term success of the firm and whether you judge this to be a good choice.
- What social, political, or economic situations necessitated special programs?
- To what extent has the war and pandemic affected interior design and what are the predictions as to where interior design is heading?
- Write about the short story “The Enormous Radio.” by John Cheever.