InstructionsAssume you work for a startup that has created a consumer product. You are starting to think about how to price the product.One of the considerations is how competitors’ retail prices for products in this marketplace have changed over time.The figure below provides you with an initial visualization of the data collected on the competitors’ products. It shows the average retail price over time for five consumer products (A, B, C, D, and E).If we consider the who, what, and how, let’s assume the following context:Who: VP of Product, the primary decision maker in establishing our product’s price.What: Understand how competitors’ pricing has changed over time and recommend a price range.How: Show average retail price over time for Products A, B, C, D, and E.The Big Idea could be something like: Based on analysis of pricing in the market over time, to be competitive, we recommend introducing our product at a retail price in the range $X–$Y.Please follow the below steps for this activity:1. Choose an appropriate display you can revamp the visualization using the data you have in the figure.2. Eliminate Clutter.3. Draw Attention Where You Want Your Audience to Focus.4. Take care of accessibility and aesthetics.5. Tell a Story: Prepare a set of slides
- In what ways do you identify with any of the themes of these chapters?
- Do most of us just have it wrong about what happiness and the happy life really is?
- Does a New Facebook Algorithm Only Show You 26 Friends?
- Explain and justify your position to the following question utilizing the up-to-date financial data you found in your research.
- Discuss the components required for effective quality and performance improvement programs in healthcare settings; the role risk management provides; the different triggers or risks that create hazardous outcomes; the tools and techniques you would recommend to assess risk; and what you have learned from the article.
- Discuss the main differences in the industrial relations systems of liberal and coordinated market economies by referring to at least two countries considered in the course.
- Write a discussion paper on Social Sciences
- What are the advantages of globalization to indigenous community in Canada.
- Discuss any threats to validity or bias that you may have seen.
- Identify at least two ways in which the employees support the internal community (for instance, a company may encourage their employees to divide up the work of an ill coworker) and ways the employees support the greater community (local, national, or global community).
- Write an essay on Evidence Based Practice in Health Care.