Research the various change models used by organizations today. After assessing these models, create a change model conducive to your field, and that will work within your organization’s culture. This model should serve to implement a strategic process that can help your organization integrate a change and respond to the internal or external driving forces that affect organizational success.
Create a visual representation of your model using a graphic organizer of your choice (flow chart, concept map, etc.). The design of your model will be unique and relevant to your organization, based on a critical analysis of its culture and behavior. However, your model must demonstrate the necessary steps for realistic implementation. Your model will be assessed on the quality of strategic implementation you design, the support you present for your model, and inclusion of the following concepts:
1. Methods to evaluate the need for change
2. Approach and criteria for choosing individuals or teams necessary for a change initiative
3. Communication strategies
4. Strategies to gather stakeholder support and overcome resistance
5. Implementation strategies
6. Sustainability strategies
Once you have created your model, prepare a 15-20 slide PowerPoint presentation to present your model and demonstrate how this model is relevant to your organization and why it will work well within your organization’s culture. In conclusion, discuss why this model will lead to sustainable change when most change initiatives fail. You will utilize this change model for your final paper.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Class Resources if you need assistance.
This benchmark assignment assesses the following programmatic competencies:
MSL, MSL in Leadership and Homeland Security and Emergency Mgmnt 3.1; MBA and MSN Leadership in Health Care Systems, MBA and MSL, MSN Leadership in Health Care Systems 6.1
Analyze organizational behavior to determine systemic interdependencies among individuals, teams, and departments.
- Does a New Facebook Algorithm Only Show You 26 Friends?
- Explain and justify your position to the following question utilizing the up-to-date financial data you found in your research.
- Discuss the components required for effective quality and performance improvement programs in healthcare settings; the role risk management provides; the different triggers or risks that create hazardous outcomes; the tools and techniques you would recommend to assess risk; and what you have learned from the article.
- Discuss the main differences in the industrial relations systems of liberal and coordinated market economies by referring to at least two countries considered in the course.
- Write a discussion paper on Social Sciences
- What are the advantages of globalization to indigenous community in Canada.
- Discuss any threats to validity or bias that you may have seen.
- Identify at least two ways in which the employees support the internal community (for instance, a company may encourage their employees to divide up the work of an ill coworker) and ways the employees support the greater community (local, national, or global community).
- Write an essay on Evidence Based Practice in Health Care.
- What has been your past experience solving word problems?
- Using software of your choice and the PMBOK Guide, develop a schedule and integrated-change plan for your project.