Diversity- Roe vs Wade (Abortion) Pro-Choice stance.
Please follow directions below:
Specifically, you must address the following rubric criteria:
Integrate reliable evidence from varied sources throughout your paper to support your analysis.
It is important to draw from a more diverse pool of perspectives from varied sources to support the analysis. This is different from the Citations and Attributions rubric criterion.
Reliable evidence from varied sources should be interwoven throughout the paper itself, while citing and attributing sources will be represented as APA in-text citations and a reference list at the end of your work.
You will be evaluated on both criteria.
Assess at least two significant factors that could affect your topic, such as biases, beliefs, assumptions, and/or values.
In the previous activity, you identified positive elements in conversations about your topic and elements that might benefit from change. Now, determine factors that might influence how insiders and outsiders engage with your topic. What might change their perceptions of the topic or how they talk about it?
Explain how at least one potential obstacle could interfere with the population’s engagement with your topic.
In the previous activity, you identified conversational elements that present opportunities for change. Now, determine a possible obstacle that could interfere with this constructive engagement.
Describe a possible outcome of your proposed engagement that might influence the societal conversations that add to critical awareness of diversity.
You have critically examined how insiders and outsiders of your chosen population engage with your topic. How might your ideas for more constructive, transformative engagement impact how we, as a greater society, talk about your topic?
What to Submit
Submit your short paper as a 1- to 2-page Microsoft Word document with double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, and one-inch margins. Sources should be cited according to APA style.
- Analyze the value of a diverse multidisciplinary task force to address the selected social issue.
- Safety Management System
- UNDERSTANDING COMPLEX AND CHALLENGING NEEDS, Support Plan Critique
- What do Americans “need to know” in foreign policy?
- commentary 2
- commentary 3
- Write a Battle analysis of San Jacinto
- Analyze the business-level strategies for the corporation you chose to determine the business-level strategy you think is most important to the long-term success of the firm and whether you judge this to be a good choice.
- What social, political, or economic situations necessitated special programs?
- To what extent has the war and pandemic affected interior design and what are the predictions as to where interior design is heading?
- Write about the short story “The Enormous Radio.” by John Cheever.