In Module Three: Communicating Historical Ideas, Learning Block 3-4 in the webtext, you completed the following element:
I. Describe the historical event that you selected. Why is this event significant?
II. Describe at least two secondary sources that you could use to research your historical event. Your sources must be relevant to your event and must be
of an appropriate academic nature. In your description, consider questions such as: What are the similarities and differences in the content of your
sources? What makes them appropriate and relevant for investigating your event? What was your thought process when you were searching for
sources? How did you make choices?
III. Describe at least two primary sources that you could use to research your historical event. Your sources must be relevant to your event and must be of
an appropriate academic nature. In your description, consider questions such as: How do these sources relate to your secondary sources? What do they
add to your understanding of the event? What makes them appropriate and relevant for investigating your event?
In Module Three: Communicating Historical Ideas, Learning Block 3-4 (page 3) in the webtext, you worked toward the following element:
IV. Based on your review of primary and secondary sources, develop a research question related to the historical event you selected. In other words, what
would you like to know more about?
Create a thesis statement based on your research question. This will help you address these two critical elements later on:
V. Identify an audience that would be interested in your historical event and research question. For example, who would benefit most from hearing your
VI. Describe how and why you can tailor your message to your audience, providing specific examples. For example, will your audience understand historical
terminology and principles associated with your event, or will you need to explain these? How will you communicate effectively with your audience?
- Locate a scholarly journal article that describes shared governance and explain how it could be implemented in your current facility.
- Explain the policy framework and the system dynamics driving change in the healthcare sector.
- Why is London a global city?
- How are the attitude toward education different among students who work to finance their own education and students who do not?
- Art and Design.
- How does this abnormality impact the other areas of the patient’s life?
- Discuss the ethics in The movie is Gattaca on Netflix
- How did the Clinton administration in the 1990s and the Obama administration over his 8 years challenge the rise of conservatism and how can they be seen as a continuation of the so-called “conservative triumph”?
- What are the company processes for dealing with customer complaints?
- Provide a detailed comparison between the performance implementations between the Java and C++ versions of your applications.
- What are the major theories of emergency management?